Last updated: May 20, 2021 10:39 PM
What information we collect
We collect any and all information that you enter on this Application. We collect the following information about you:
|Category of information||Specific piece of information|
|Identifying information||IP address|
|Identifying information||Email address|
|Identifying information||Account name|
|Internet or other electronic activity||Information regarding your interaction with our website or application|
How we may use your information
We may use the information that you provide us for the following:
- Debugging to identify and repair errors;
- Detecting security incidents;
- Enforcing our Terms of Service;
- Marketing and advertising;
- Performing services;
- Processing or fulfilling orders or transactions;
- Processing payments;
- Providing customer service;
- Undertaking activities to verify or maintain the quality or safety of our services or devices;
- Undertaking internal research for technological development and demonstration;
- Verifying customer information.
With whom we share your information
We do not share your personal information with any third parties.
A cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on your computer by your web browser. The file is added once you agree to store cookies on your computer or device, and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow sites to respond to you as an individual. The Application can also tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
- Analyze our web traffic using an analytics package;
- Identify if you are signed in to the Application;
- Test content on the Application;
- Store information about your preferences;
- Recognize when you return to the Application.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better Application, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This setting may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Application.
This Application is intended for use by a general audience and does not offer services to children.
This Application may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by parties other than us. We provide such hyperlinks for your reference only. We do not control such websites and are not responsible for their contents or the privacy or other practices of such websites. It is up to you to read and fully understand their Privacy Policies. Our inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators.
Do Not Track
Do Not Track is a preference you can set on your browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). You can either enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your browser.